First as usual some tunes to go with this blog post:
Win an Aston Martin
And you also know you can win an Aston Martin just by being an MSDN subscriber and activating your MSDN benefits right? Use and forward this link to friends who want to win a car: http://bit.ly/140uyUP
More about CloudBurst 2013
Alan (here is his announcement blog post: CloudBurst 2013–19th & 20th September, Akalla, Sweden) and I decided to run CloudBurst 2013 the day after CloudBurst 2012. Last year’s event saw some excellent presentations and great enthusiasm from the attendees. Following on form feedback from last years attendees we have shortened the lunch breaks to allow more session time, and there will be a “Mingle & Drinks” event at the end of day 1 where you will get a chance to chat with the presenters and other attendees.
The proposed session line-up as as follows:
- The State of Windows Azure - Mark Brown - Windows Azure Community Manager
- How it’s made: MyGet.org - Maarten Balliauw - Windows Azure MVP
- Big Data for the Win!! - Andy Cross - Windows Azure MVP
- Bursting to the Cloud in 1 Hour - Patriek Dorp, van - Windows Azure MVP
- Windows Azure Store - Björn Eriksen - Architect Evangelist
- Getting your Nerd on with Windows Azure data services - Scott Klein - Windows Azure Technical Evangelist
- To be Decided - Magnus Mårtensson - Windows Azure MVP
- Windows Azure though the eyes of an IT Pro and how to cope with Developers and Business Stakeholders - Mike Martin -Windows Azure MVP
- To be Decided - Alan Smith - Windows Azure MVP
- Connecting the Cloud with your local applications - Sam Vanhoutte - Windows Azure MVP
- Dependable Cloud Architecture - Michael Wood - Windows Azure MVP
All sessions will be in English. More details are on the event website.
The event will be free to attend*, but places are limited. Register here.
If you would like to be informed of more Sweden Windows Azure Group (SWAG) events, sign up here.
* Because this is a free event with very limited attendance capacity where great speakers donate their time that you will get to experience we ask you to very carefully honor your ticket. We reserve the right to invoice you 500 SEK if you reserve a ticket but do not attend the event.
No comments yet. Be the first!